terça-feira, agosto 08, 2006

Adriaanse needs a Striker

Hello mister... Pinto da Costa.
Yes, that's right. I'm writting to you right now. The inventor of life and football - my friend Co Adriaanse - has asked for a Striker.

As far as I know, you have said no. And no. AND NO.

Well, my friend MacGyver, can make a bomb out of Chewing gum,
a bit of Mantorras Kneecap (the most rare element on earth), a sock from Jorginho and a Hermano Saraiva DVD of Portugal's history. My friend MacGyver once killed billions of crazy Ants back in the Amazon Jungle.

I don't think i need to mention Kitt's speed, ability to jump and RUN OVER CHAIRMANS THAT DON'T BUY STRIKERS.
I think you get the message.

You have 2 days.

EDIT: Antero Henrique has been seen in Brazil. This means he is probably out buying a Striker for Adriaanse. For that, we have made a new poll.