quinta-feira, março 16, 2006

I'm very sorry

I'm very sorry. Really, i am.

First of all let me say congratulations on the enormous win by Porto versus Maritimo. You had to score 5 goals to win 2-1, that's really something. But it's a small feat for the greatest Manager in the World. Nice to see Ibson playing. He is a good lad.

What am i sorry for? Well. You are my best friend and i'm sorry you have to coach in Portugal. And when in Portugal, you have to watch the sad show on the Rapinarium.
That guy that looks like a pimp. You know, the one that owns half of Estoril. Yes, José Veiga. The one that was talking about Vitor Pontes's Mother for 90 minutes.
It has to be hard to endure a full game of a leech insulting everyone. Lets just hope that he didn't say the magic words: "É falta" or he might be punished with 15 days of suspension.

Please forgive me. I should have warned you about this Characters way before you decided to enlight Portugal.

Hope you can cope with such lack of style and class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

continuem com este blog pois e um dos melhores blogs que existem...não podem parar de escrever...

14:29  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home