segunda-feira, fevereiro 06, 2006

Paulo Assunção

Hey Mister Adriaanse. I recently had a word with Paulo Assunção and I must say I'm really worried about this fundamental pawn of the FCPorto chess table.

Aparently, it seems that since the Rio Ave game, Assunção has been waking up in the middle of the night after having nightmares on which he is naked in a football field shouting:
I'M A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER!
I'M A CENTER BACK!
I'M A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER!
I'M A CENTER BACK!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Over and over again. I think this is a result of the stressfull 3 defenders system you have been using lately. Time for a change before his brain melts I believe.

Also, I have discovered something equally frightning. Paulo Assunção has been playing as Striker in União de Leiria, under the alias of "Paulo César".
My guess is that he loves football so much, that he has to play twice per weekend to feel fully satisfied. You should look into this.


Image hosting by Photobucket